Co-Hosted by Innovate@UCLA, the bi-annual Southern California CIO Executive Summit is ready to take the stage virtually on June 22nd from 8AM-3PM PST. Join your CIO/CTO Peers for
Co-Hosted by Innovate@UCLA, the bi-annual Southern California CIO Executive Summit is ready to take the stage virtually on June 22nd from 8AM-3PM PST.
Join your CIO/CTO Peers for a great day of learning and collaboration. This SoCal CIO/CTO Virtual Summit is complimentary and will feature great topics on top IT issues facing enterprise companies and leaders. Some companies who are currently registered:
Mazda, Yamaha, AEG, Molina, Mattel, Sony, City Nation Bank, Technicolor, Avery Dennison, Lionsgate, Skechers, Disney Television, City of Los Angeles, Golden State Foods, Epson, and more!
- Driving an Agenda that Enables and Transforms Your Business
- Fueled by the Power of Data or Enabling Work from Anywhere with 5G
- The CIO Mission – Directly Aligning IT to Business Objectives
- Work from Anywhere and the Evolution of Culture and Talent
- The Intentional Infrastructure – Cloud Clarity for Greater Outcomes
- Strategic Drivers to Digital Business Acceleration
Innovate@UCLA will be the host for the Networking Session from 12:45PM-1:15PM PST. Please make sure to join us, meet the speakers, the Executive Board and network with our community!!!
View the detailed agenda and learn about the speakers here.
(Tuesday) 8:00 am - 3:00 pm