Women in Technology: Hollywood (WiTH), an organization that serves as a catalyst for the advancement of women in entertainment technology, has named eight nominees for the 4th Annual WiTH Leadership Awards scheduled to be presented on March 8, in conjunction with International Women’s Day.
Nominations are based on these executive’s service as technology-career role models and mentors in their communities, empowering women executives to be bold leaders.
The 2021 WiTH Leadership Awards nominees, in alphabetic order, include:
– Christina Aguilera, head of creative engineering, Amazon Studios
– Melanie Hildebrandt, SVP, corporate IT, Sony Pictures Entertainment
– Katie Hinsen, executive producer, dailies and digital intermediate, Nice Shoes
– Davida Johnson, managing director, office of information technology, UCLA
– Nicole McMackin, chief executive officer, Irvine Technology Company
– Jade McQueen, senior managing director, M&E, retail and CPG, Box
– Kimberly Minarik, senior director, information security, Discovery, Inc.
– Jason Spaltro, SVP, information security, Sony Pictures Entertainment